WHY WE USE JUTE PRODUCT
Jute is biodegradable, eco-friendly, and reusable, annually obtainable and could be blended with other fibers to produce better products. For centuries, jute has been an integral part of Bengali culture and has been cultivated in Bangladesh since ancient times. So In Bangladesh, Millions of farmers are dependents on jute. Diversified jute products are becoming more and more valuable to the modern consumers of today. It is a strong, durable, color and light-fast fiber. Its ultra violet protection, sound and heat insulation, low thermal conduction and anti-static properties make it a wise choice in home decor. Jute can also be used in high performance technical textiles. The best part is that jute is the most environment-friendly fiber starting from the seed to expired fiber, as the expired fibers can also be recycled more than once. Jute is still being used extensively around the world. Jute has an enormous potential to be much more popular if its outstanding environmental benefits are considered. Given the increasing focus on environmental issues these days, it is imperative that we start thinking about this issue more seriously.
USEFULNESS OF JUTE PRODUCTS
• Jute products are 100% biodegradable and recyclable.
• Jute has high biological efficiency.
• Jute cultivation cleans the air.
• Jute improves soil conditions.
• Jute has sound agricultural practices and causes minimal impact to the natural environment.
• Relatively less fertilizer, herbicides, & pesticides are used for jute cultivation.
• Improves the health of other crops when it is rotated with other crops.
• Jute has high tensile strength, low extensibility and ensures better breath ability of fabrics.
• It helps to make best quality industrial yarn, fabric, rugs and bags.
• Moreover, it is one of the most versatile natural fibers used in raw materials for packaging, textiles, non-textile, construction, and agricultural sectors.